Savvy Content Manager Community

Community for users of Savvy Content Manager

Extending Savvy (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Customcodeobject Question

I'm a CMS developer who's new to Saavy and I'm trying to troubleshoot some strange behavior on a new client site. The page contains a simpl…

Started by Tom Panton

3 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Tom Panton

Custom fields or content areas?

I would like to know if it is possible to add any type of custom fields for content addition, rather than just a "createcontentobject.cfm"…

Started by Brad

5 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Sherry Labonte

Sitemap file

Has anyone out there used a Sitemap.xml file to assist in search engine discovery? We recently changed DNS information of our web page and…

Started by Vincent Vanier

0 Jul 22, 2008

Savvy Search

In its base form, the savvy search object just searches all text in published content objects. Has anyone written any custom code to exten…

Started by Bryan

0 Jul 15, 2008

XML feed embedding in content area

If a web site is producing a list of documents using XML data, is there a way to pull that data dynamically into a content object and style…

Started by Steven Sprouse

1 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Joshua Cyr

Portals

I'm curious to hear how people deal with incorporating applications from other companies into their Savvy web sites. There seems to be a me…

Started by Steven Sprouse

3 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Amy Mathews

Adding a shopping cart?

Any recommendations for adding shopping cart functionality to a Savvy site? We don't need anything very sophisticated. . .

Started by Jeff Cook

2 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Jeff Cook

Document Management and Savvy

We are a council of governments (that is, a collective of city/county/public agencies) in Oregon that are producing a number of unique site…

Started by Theron Roe

6 Jun 2, 2008
Reply by Theron Roe

Security Integration

I have a custom administrative page to manage some content that is not under the Savvy CMS, but would like to integrate access to the custo…

Started by Gary Temme

4 May 14, 2008
Reply by Joshua Cyr

FCK or another alternate WYSIWYG

I am currently working on a project where the JavScript behind the bundled FCK editor isn't playing nice (and breaking quite a few pages).…

Started by Gregory S. Hoerner Sr.

0 Apr 30, 2008

RSS

Forum

New feature requests for Savvy 2 Replies

Started by Sherry Labonte in Extending Savvy. Last reply by Bill Savoie Feb 25, 2015.

Recently upgraded and with CKEditor the styles dropdown is not populated. 2 Replies

Started by William Mallett in Using Savvy. Last reply by William Mallett Aug 26, 2014.

Savvy 6 Install on CF11 1 Reply

Started by Renee Wasula in Installing Savvy. Last reply by Sherry Labonte Aug 26, 2014.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Bill Savoie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service