Savvy Content Manager Community

Community for users of Savvy Content Manager

Extending Savvy (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LDAP Authentication

I would love to see a feature added where you could create a user, and instead of giving them a password, you check a box for ldap authenti…

Started by Kody Hagen

3 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by F-Ham Tech

Using an image gallery

Has anyone extended or integrated an image gallery into savvy? We've been trying to figure out a good and easy solution for many of our cli…

Started by Andy

3 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Vincent Vanier

Posting directions using Google maps

Our site just went live and I am new to using Savvy. I wanted to post directions to each of the schools and tried the following - which is…

Started by Sandra Roby

1 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Amy Mathews

Creating a Members Only Area

Hello there, I will soon have to implement a members only section of a site and we're building this site in Savvy. I'm not a CF guru by a…

Started by Bryan

7 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Joshua Cyr

Password Protected Sites

Is there a way to use IIS to password protect savvy web pages/folders? I would like to use Active Directory accounts to access them and wou…

Started by MSUM_IT

2 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Russ Michaels

Adding Favicon to browser window

Hi I've been trying to add a favicon our site but can't get this to display. Anyone had success in adding a favicon to your site? If so, l…

Started by AGS EPD

1 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Joshua Cyr

Allowed File Types for browsing, inserting and linking

Can anyone tell me where/how I can change the default list for my users in the "File Browsing/Insert/Link: Allowed File Types (comma separa…

Started by Amanda

1 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Amy Mathews

Wouldn't it be nice if all navs could work like Savvy navs?!

Savvy is a great CMS, no doubt. But sometimes our clients simply choose not to have a CMS, or to use another CMS. When this happens, we typ…

Started by Bryan

0 Oct 3, 2008

"email this page" widget

Hi, I'm interested in adding a widget that allows users of my savvy site to email a page to a friend's email. I've looked around the web f…

Started by Jon Kuta

0 Sep 15, 2008

Adding Google analytics

I've been directed to implement Google Analytics on my site. The directions call for adding a code snippet to pages just prior to thetag.…

Started by Todd Luebke

14 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Todd Luebke

RSS

Forum

New feature requests for Savvy 2 Replies

Started by Sherry Labonte in Extending Savvy. Last reply by Bill Savoie Feb 25, 2015.

Recently upgraded and with CKEditor the styles dropdown is not populated. 2 Replies

Started by William Mallett in Using Savvy. Last reply by William Mallett Aug 26, 2014.

Savvy 6 Install on CF11 1 Reply

Started by Renee Wasula in Installing Savvy. Last reply by Sherry Labonte Aug 26, 2014.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Bill Savoie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service